Lilia with NioSkin RCL40 & SylTech Vaginal Gel
Vaginal gel for atrophic vaginitis and vaginal dryness.
Liliá Vaginal Gel is a gel specifically formulated for the vaginal ecosystem. The gel ingredients contribute to restore the vaginal physiological conditions and functions. Liliá Vaginal Gel has a moisturizing, lubricant, soothing and re-epithelializing effect and contributes to the tissue trophism and to the maintenance of vaginal mucosa integrity. The gel is muco-adhesive and forms a film barrier on the vaginal tissue, which contributes to repair lesions and to restore the physiological functions of the mucosa.
Intended use & Indications
Liliá Vaginal Gel is indicated in the treatment of vaginal Symptoms.
• GSM - Genitourinary Syndrome in Menopause
The symptoms of GSM can include vaginal atrophy (atrophic vaginitis) and dryness.
Liliá Vaginal Gel restores the vaginal tissue trophism and the normal physiological functions of vaginal mucosa
Instructions for use
• Wash your hands thoroughly before applying. Remove the cap from the applicator.
• Use preferably in supine or lying position.
• Insert the content of one applicator into the vagina by squeezing the applicator until is completely empty.
• Do not rinse the treated area after application. Liliá Vaginal Gel can be used in case of need, more or less frequently, on a daily basis.
Monodose intravaginal device.
Moderate and mild vaginal dryness
Apply the gel once a day, preferably in the evening, for at least 7 consecutive days. After the 7 days, continue the treatment with one application every 3 days. In case of recurrence, repeat the treatment cycle, applying the gel preferably in the evening.
Vaginal symptoms in Genitourinary Syndrome in Menopause (GSM) and severe vaginal dryness with vaginal atrophy Apply the gel once daily, preferably in the evening, for 21 consecutive days.
To maintain the benefits, repeat the treatment preferably every every three - seven days.
• Monodose disposable applicator/cannula .
• A temporary burning sensation may sometimes occur during the first applications, which will anyway disappear with regular use.
If irritation persists, consult your doctor.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Liliá Vaginal Gel does not contain hormones.
Contraindications and interactions
• Hypersensitivity to one of the components.
• No known interaction with other medicaments or other forms of pharmacological interaction.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Siab (Microparticles Of Silicium And Silver Covalent Bounded), Hydroxyethylacrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Tau Rate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyisobutene, Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate, Peg 7 Trimethylolpropane, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Trifolium Pratense Extract, Honokiol, Magnolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Lacticacid, Tropolone.
7 x 5ml single-use vaginal applicators/cannules
Date of package insert: 30 April 2020
Via LuigiRazza, 3 – 20124 Milano, Italia
Distributed by: KCP Products Pty Ltd, 1st Floor Unit 12 Quayside Office Park, Knysna 6570 South Africa Tel no: +27(0)44 382 0382 www.liliasa.com
Licence Holder: Linnea SA, Via Cantonale,6595 Riazzino, Switzerland
5ml per gel tube 9°C